1.5
Cleanliness

I was on my trip with my family last year in Charleston and was accosted also by this group - I bought into as it seemed like a great deal - too good to be true - my logon never worked after multiple calls and no service from the agents I dealed with. I disputed charge with my credit card company and after two months they paid.

I did not receive any logon until I called again a few months later and finally got hold of somebody at the service agency. I am and will continue to dispute and get a lawyer to retain my fees as I have not used and to be honest the deals are not deals as shown in the presentation - Charleston should get them off their streets - I will be contacting any agency I can to help other people not fall into this !!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of a product or service from Kgi Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Kgi Resorts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service no delivery of promise. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kgi Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1254802

Did you get out of your contract?