During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief sales program a couple hours later, with the promise of several perks just for attending ($50 Visa card, carriage ride and harbor cruise coupons, etc).We attended and listened and bought in, albeit at the lower end of the scale.
A short time after returning home I set up my account on their website..so far, so good. Fast forward to May 2016, I'm trying to logon to set up some travel, my logon no longer works. Multiple messages were sent from within the site requesting PW assistance, to no avail (no calls, no emails). Additionally, multiple voice mails left at their toll-free office numbers likewise failed to elicit any response.
I can only surmise that I've been had by a sham business, and the money I paid is gone down the toilet. I won't give up, as I will be contacting regulatory agencies in SC and in FL where the company is now based (I may hit NC as well, as they once were based in Asheville). I will also examine my options through my CC provider and will I suppose eventually consult an attorney.
NOTE TO CHARLESTON: these guys and several other hucksters of similar ilk are on numerous streets around the Market and are bilking your tourists right under your noses.You should be ashamed for allowing them to blacken the eye of such a wonderful city!
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sales of vacation travel under false pretenses
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "This is a SCAM. I was fresh out of college when I signed up and way to naive to understand that I was being duped. I received a call saying..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."