Facilities and Services

During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief sales program a couple hours later, with the promise of several perks just for attending ($50 Visa card, carriage ride and harbor cruise coupons, etc).We attended and listened and bought in, albeit at the lower end of the scale.

A short time after returning home I set up my account on their website..so far, so good. Fast forward to May 2016, I'm trying to logon to set up some travel, my logon no longer works. Multiple messages were sent from within the site requesting PW assistance, to no avail (no calls, no emails). Additionally, multiple voice mails left at their toll-free office numbers likewise failed to elicit any response.

I can only surmise that I've been had by a sham business, and the money I paid is gone down the toilet. I won't give up, as I will be contacting regulatory agencies in SC and in FL where the company is now based (I may hit NC as well, as they once were based in Asheville). I will also examine my options through my CC provider and will I suppose eventually consult an attorney.

NOTE TO CHARLESTON: these guys and several other hucksters of similar ilk are on numerous streets around the Market and are bilking your tourists right under your noses.You should be ashamed for allowing them to blacken the eye of such a wonderful city!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sales of vacation travel under false pretenses. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kgi resorts account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Kgi Resorts needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kgi resorts account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kgi Resorts.

Had an Experience with Kgi Resorts?

Comments

Same here only in Florida.......Geez

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1267581

same thing happened to us.Log in worked fine after having them walk me thru-year later no access & yes they have our full payment.

Would not recommend this site to anyone.

Have tried and tried to book and most of their trips/prices were higher than going thru a travel agent.Now a year later and I can no longer even access the site?

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1254811

Thousands of dollars lost due to these people.I am trying hard to find ways to get out of my contract.

I can't believe what people will do to others these days.

It is so pathetic.Please respond if you have an idea to help

THIS CUSTOMER IS RIGHT, WE TOO WAS SHAMED BY "KGI DESTINATIONS" FOR OVER 5 GRAND IN AUTO BANK WITHDRAWALS, WE LIKE CHARLESTON, BUT BOY DID WE GET SHAMED!!

Washington, North Carolina, United States #1206368

SADLY, I HAVE RECEIVED THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH "KGI" PURCHASED MY CONTRACT IN NOVEMBER 2015, IN CHARLESTON, SC. THIS CONTRACT WILL COST ME OVER 7 GRAND. MY WIFE SAYS I MAKE THE DUMB MISTAKE, BUT SHE WAS SADLY SUCKERED IN TOO!!

R.PITTS

NORTH COROLINA

Iggyearl

Charleston should come down hard on all the street hucksters. They hang out in doorways and accost tourists with worthless offers. They do the city no good whatsoever.