During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief sales program a couple hours later, with the promise of several perks just for attending ($50 Visa card, carriage ride and harbor cruise coupons, etc).We attended and listened and bought in, albeit at the lower end of the scale.
A short time after returning home I set up my account on their website..so far, so good. Fast forward to May 2016, I'm trying to logon to set up some travel, my logon no longer works. Multiple messages were sent from within the site requesting PW assistance, to no avail (no calls, no emails). Additionally, multiple voice mails left at their toll-free office numbers likewise failed to elicit any response.
I can only surmise that I've been had by a sham business, and the money I paid is gone down the toilet. I won't give up, as I will be contacting regulatory agencies in SC and in FL where the company is now based (I may hit NC as well, as they once were based in Asheville). I will also examine my options through my CC provider and will I suppose eventually consult an attorney.
NOTE TO CHARLESTON: these guys and several other hucksters of similar ilk are on numerous streets around the Market and are bilking your tourists right under your noses.You should be ashamed for allowing them to blacken the eye of such a wonderful city!
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sales of vacation travel under false pretenses
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I will never go to Dairy Queen in Blanco, TX ever again!!! My mother order a burger and it was way over cooked and she said "tasted like a nasty old..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."