During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief sales program a couple hours later, with the promise of several perks just for attending ($50 Visa card, carriage ride and harbor cruise coupons, etc).We attended and listened and bought in, albeit at the lower end of the scale.
A short time after returning home I set up my account on their website..so far, so good. Fast forward to May 2016, I'm trying to logon to set up some travel, my logon no longer works. Multiple messages were sent from within the site requesting PW assistance, to no avail (no calls, no emails). Additionally, multiple voice mails left at their toll-free office numbers likewise failed to elicit any response.
I can only surmise that I've been had by a sham business, and the money I paid is gone down the toilet. I won't give up, as I will be contacting regulatory agencies in SC and in FL where the company is now based (I may hit NC as well, as they once were based in Asheville). I will also examine my options through my CC provider and will I suppose eventually consult an attorney.
NOTE TO CHARLESTON: these guys and several other hucksters of similar ilk are on numerous streets around the Market and are bilking your tourists right under your noses.You should be ashamed for allowing them to blacken the eye of such a wonderful city!
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sales of vacation travel under false pretenses
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."