My husband and I went to the lunch they offered to tell us what was gong on in with the KGI Resort that they bought we are were owners with KGI, but at this meeting just like everyone else stated they gave us points put us in the adventure club the bill is over 12,000. and we were assigned a personal rep, to book our stuff etc.

however, we cannot get a call back from Sean Riley our Rep. oh yeah the contract guy Bobby Boyetti said within the first 14 days of this upgrade contact him at this number if we need We tried no return call yet. this is horrible. This money takes food right out of my children and grand childrens mouth.

It is unbelievable that they think they are getting away. If there is a class action anywhere please contact me I will certainly join. I will be contacting the Attorney Generals Office to file a complaint. All I wanted was for them to do what they said they would do.

Nothing more, just be honest, I feel like I jumped in bed with the devil. My husband said don't do it but I begged him and agreed to pay for it myself he said he believed that they were scam artist. I wish I would have listened. I hope the owners realize that even Bernie Madoff Eventually went to jail.

I don't know how these people sleep at night. Lady luck always run out eventually

Comments

I have the same problem; they offered me 11 weeks of vacation free; on those weeks I just have to pay taxes for the resorts and maintenance fee ones a year. I paid $12,500 for it.

Then they didn't respect that they said; they gave me just one week for my money and I have to pay the maintenance every year for a lot of money, so everything is a lie. Do you have resolve your problem? If yes let me know how?

Because I need fix my. Thanks